Remote participation plans Re: [OCDC] Re: [governance] Do we

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sat May 31 00:27:33 EDT 2008

On 31/05/2008, at 3:36 AM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> I don't think it would be controversial or out of place to say that
> the
> IGF website could hardly get any worse than it is now, so I am not
> sure
> what values are threatened by accepting some innovation along those
> lines, or what values are preserved by sticking with the status quo.

So let's put a requirements document together.  There's a wiki page at http://wiki.igf-online.net/wiki/IGF_Virtual_Community
  we can use for this, open to anyone to edit.  I've started it off in
rough.  Meanwhile Chengatai from the Secretariat has just emailed me
about the discussions here and I'm writing back off-list, so that
seems promising.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org