[governance] Simple and basic questions

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue May 27 21:36:25 EDT 2008

Willie Currie [27/05/08 21:03 -0400]:
> I'm not saying you are acting on behalf of ICANN, Suresh, but when you
> call for better relations between the technical community and civil
> society, you undercut your rhetoric by swift boat type activity similar
> to Veni's when he was a member of this list. The point is neither you
> nor Veni do the technical community any favours through hostile attacks.

Let's just put it this way. I'm not hostile to Sadowski, Adam, Ian Peter,
Meryem etc. Or even to you.

I simply counter propaganda (and IGP white papers are just that). And in
some cases I call a spade a spade, and identify naïveté for what it is..

Please dont mistake plain speech (and Veni's speech is that) for
propaganda.

	srs
     governance at lists.cpsr.org