[governance] Simple and basic questions

Willie Currie wcurrie at apc.org
Tue May 27 21:03:59 EDT 2008

I'm not saying you are acting on behalf of ICANN, Suresh, but when you
call for better relations between the technical community and civil
society, you undercut your rhetoric by swift boat type activity similar
to Veni's when he was a member of this list. The point is neither you
nor Veni do the technical community any favours through hostile attacks.

willie

     governance at lists.cpsr.org