[governance] Simple and basic questions

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue May 27 17:21:26 EDT 2008

Suresh:
Thanks for the clarity. Your response, especially the promise to find
flaws in a panel you haven't even seen yet simply because I have
organized it, communicates perfectly the purely personal animosity that
drives your remarks on this list. While this may give you some measure
of emotional satisfaction, let me remind you that the list is devoted to
policy development and discussion. Hope you can find the maturity to
refrain from burdening the rest of us with your issues.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org