[governance] Simple and basic questions

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue May 27 20:04:16 EDT 2008

If the panel you are going to organize here is on the same lines as

1. Your circleid posts
2. your "IGP position papers"
3. Your panel at Athens, which I saw

I can quite probably predict what's going to be laid on in Hyderabad

But I digress. I think you are a disruptive influence to IG at large. I
simply try to disrupt your influence right back.  Not because I detest you,
more for the greater good of this process.

Milton L Mueller [27/05/08 17:21 -0400]:
     governance at lists.cpsr.org