[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Mar 15 05:35:45 EDT 2008

I sent my last message before reading this interesting and important
analysis of Meryem's. I will consider the whole thing more carefully but
my immediate reaction is that we can and should do this:

It seems to me we could do that while staying within the Nomcom process
proposed by Lee et al. Those rules above would just be considered the
ground rules for the NomCom.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org