[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Mar 13 09:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

Since the process is in the the UN Secretary General's hands, you are
of course correct.
There are no guarantees.  Then again, when are there ever guarantees.

I was just speaking of my personal understanding of what was currently
the case.
As far as I know, the current MAG is the MAG until it no longer is the
MAG.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org