[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat Jun 28 12:02:11 EDT 2008

Thank You Carlos,

YES, if you would please contact NIC.br regarding thier secure mail-based
voting system, this would be a very good step.

NIC.br would be a great 'third-party' to handle the distribution of Ballots.

HOWEVER, I insist that the Ballots be returned via Postal Mail for physical
verification,

(for example)
To: http://www.nic.br/
Av. das Nações Unidas, 11541, 7° andar
04578-000 - São Paulo - SP

-

Parminder:
There are 371 Subscribers on this list, I will send Anyone of these Members the
cost of thier postage, for sending in thier Ballot too whom & whatever
Authority that is designated to conduct the Vote.

That's approximently $371 USD plus the US Postal Services cost to return a
payment to the Voting membership.

This is my solemn word.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org