[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Sat Jun 28 10:54:36 EDT 2008

No need for this. Just use a secure mail-based voting system. NIC.br is
providing this service for free for several organizations (NCUC, Latin
American caucus etc).

If you wish, I can get in touch with them and make the arrangements.

Hope this does not unleash yet another endless discussion thread... ;)

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org