[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sat Jun 28 10:27:02 EDT 2008

I agree with McTim's Logic on this thread.
*BUT* feel strongly that the Ballots should be returned by Snail-Mail (Postal).
Physical verification of the Vote(s) is a necessary condition, given the
technical skill ablitites of this Group (mail-list members).

Parminder; I formally call for this essential format condition (the
postal-verification of Votes) be required.

Re:
http://lists.cpsr.org/lists/arc/governance/2008-06/msg00341.html

... snip

     governance at lists.cpsr.org