[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 18:42:49 EDT 2008

Dear All --
'
I'd like to make a serious suggestion that I think could go far to restoring
the image of this list. Why not have two different channels -- one for
substantive discussion of Internet governance issues and another for Caucus process
and procedure ?

Frankly, I've gone way beyond being merely tired of the endless procedural
discussions. They clutter up my e-mailbox. And they often seem to bring out the
worst in people.

I haven't fled the list because I don't want to miss the substantive
information and discussions. Why not split the message traffic so that those who enjoy
arguing about procedures are free to do so and others need not plough through
all that traffic to get at the useful nuggets ?

Best regards,

Rony Koven

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.