[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Jun 27 05:21:45 EDT 2008

 Sivasubramanian,

Yes, you can become a member of the IGC even on the first day of your
subscription to the list by subscribing to the IGC charter (pl read the
charter at http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-charter_final-061014.html ), and
accepting membership.

However, you do not have voting rights for the first 60 days of your
subscription to the list. After that, if you have already accepted
membership, you will AUTOMATICALLY be considered to have full voting rights.

I am happy to clarify further if needed to the new participants on this
list.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org