[governance] Fwd: [Mmwg] Caucus nomcom

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Jun 12 13:11:26 EDT 2008

Hi,

I just sent email about revising the caucus nomcom procedures to the
old "Multistakeholder Modalities WG".   I don't remember the exact
purpose of the Mmwg, but it seems a reasonable place to hold a
discussion about the nomcom.

Anyone interested in revising the nomcom procedures and not already
subscribed to the mmwg list, you can join by:

or
<mailto:mmwg-request at wsis-cs.org?subject=subscribe>

(same info, plus open archive address in header below.)

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org