[governance] How to move forward ? (was : summarizing)

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:18:49 EDT 2008

<top-post warning>

Dear Bertrand,

Thank you for your very diplomatic and succinct summary.  I agree
completely that there is a process issue and a substantive issue.

For the rest, according to the charter, there doesn't seem to me a
mechanism for us to revisit the nomcoms decisions on particular
candidates (nor has anyone called for it IIRC).

My personal opinion is that we should follow the nomcoms plea to get
this all sorted out (see their recommendations list) before we "move
on".  I find it quite troubling that so many are pushing a "rights
agenda" for the Internet, but can willingly turn their backs on a
"rights issue" inside the caucus itself.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim