[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members list-postal

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Sun Jul 27 14:00:54 EDT 2008

Besides, frankly, what are the grounds for believing this election might
be rigged???

It is curious, we are based on an informal arrangement of peers, but
when it comes to deciding something by voting, we start having all
concerns typical of a formally constituted congress or association???

CGI.br has offered its secure online voting system on a voluntary basis.
If there are questions even before anyone knows details of the system, I
will be glad (or sad) to request CGI.br not to offer it (I do not want
to cause absolutely any trouble to them), and let us go for a
sophisticated one, perhaps hiring (!!!) Diebold?

We lose a lot of time in silly parlance... :(

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org