[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members list-postal vote

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Sun Jul 27 13:28:39 EDT 2008

While I understand Yehuda's concern about a physical verification, I do not
think this situation requires a paper trail in this case, given the level of
difficulty of implementation (time and expense, deficiency of many delivery
systems) and the low level of likelihood of gross error. I support the
decision to carry out email only balloting in this case.