[governance] goodbye!

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sat Jan 12 11:36:46 EST 2008

Hi,

Thank you.  But I am not competent as a list maintainer.  For example
now I am getting a multitude of unsubscribes, but as they are all from
an address other then one that is subscribed they are being rejected.
I really should trace this down and figure out what is going on, but i
just don't have the time.  So having made a public error and been
called to accountability, it seems an opportune time to turn this task
over to others.  I have been the li maintainer for many years, and
perhaps this is a good time for someone els to take on the job.

And really I have enough volunteer tasks in my life that if there is
someone who is more competent who wishes to do the job and is
acceptable to the caucus, i will gladly step away.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org