[governance] goodbye!

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Jan 12 11:11:35 EST 2008

Avri Doria [12/01/08 11:02 -0500]:

> i will give up that role  to someone more competent immediately.
> in fact our two coordinators are also list maintainers, and i will leave he
> role to them in the future.
>
> is this a satisfactory apology?

Avri, please be assured that I was not casting aspersions on your
competence and your excellent track record in keeping this list - with all
its diverse opinions - a going concern.

I am sure Aaron isnt either, cant speak for him, but I would imagine that
he isnt criticizing you as much as he is whoever did this.

	suresh
     governance at lists.cpsr.org