[governance] goodbye!

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Sat Jan 12 11:02:17 EST 2008

On 12 Jan 2008, at 09:10, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron wrote:

> the managers would have at least crossed checked with Suresh to get
> clearance at least.
> Let's call a spade a spade: someone did not do his work well and
> assume his/her responsibility by openly coming out to appologize to
> Suresh. Afterall, to err is human, unless...

i admit my fault for being a bad list maintainer an for being someone
who did not do her work well.
and i apologize and accept responsibility for my deficiency as a
maintainer of email lists.

i will give up that role  to someone more competent immediately.
in fact our two coordinators are also list maintainers, and i will
leave he role to them in the future.

is this a satisfactory apology?

thank you

a.