[governance] goodbye!

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Jan 11 09:43:11 EST 2008

Too bad, so long, Veni. But I disagree.

Some of the "non-constructive" interactions are partialy, at least,
due to your own approach, not of others. Even you don't share the
same opinon, or because of you don't, there should be constructive
ways to make it to happen. And I remain optimistic wihthin this
civil society caucus that we will be productive, constructive, even
quite often critical each other.

respectfully,

izumi

2008/1/11, e-cpsr <cpsr at ewilliger.com>:
> On Jan 10, 2008 11:31 AM, Veni Markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote:
> > I am leaving this mailing list as of today.
> >
> > It has become a place where people come with opinions, which often
> > are not constructive, but critical for the sake of criticism.
> > I feel I would be more productive and will contribute at other
> > relevant mailing lists and places, where people discuss ideas in a
> > friendly, constructive, and positive way.
> >
> > I wish you all (yes, all) good time in 2008, and beyond.
>
>    Oh dear. And i just joined this list a few weeks ago. I hope that
> it will be useful as well as civil.
>
>    But, before you go, might i ask what other "relevant mailing lists
> and places" there are? If you don't want to start a flame war here,
> please reply personally. I am asking publicly because this is usually
> a sign that a list's usefulness is questionable, at least. I think we
> should have alternatives to compare to.
>
>    And, yes, good luck to all.
>
> --
> eden

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>