[governance] goodbye!

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Jan 11 10:01:12 EST 2008

Izumi AIZU [11/01/08 23:43 +0900]:
>Some of the "non-constructive" interactions are partialy, at least,
>due to your own approach, not of others. Even you don't share the
>same opinon, or because of you don't, there should be constructive
>ways to make it to happen. And I remain optimistic wihthin this
>civil society caucus that we will be productive, constructive, even
>quite often critical each other.

Izumi san, I am afraid I must disagree here.

Veni's been blunt - but he's been honest.  "Civil Society" should not
preclude calling a spade a spade.

He does get blunt reactions in return, and well, so far I felt the
discussion was spirited but civil. Certainly no innuendo and wordsmithing
there in any of his responses.

regards
suresh
     governance at lists.cpsr.org