[governance] goodbye!

e-cpsr cpsr at ewilliger.com
Fri Jan 11 04:00:16 EST 2008

On Jan 10, 2008 11:31 AM, Veni Markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote:
> I am leaving this mailing list as of today.
>
> It has become a place where people come with opinions, which often
> are not constructive, but critical for the sake of criticism.
> I feel I would be more productive and will contribute at other
> relevant mailing lists and places, where people discuss ideas in a
> friendly, constructive, and positive way.
>
> I wish you all (yes, all) good time in 2008, and beyond.

   Oh dear. And i just joined this list a few weeks ago. I hope that
it will be useful as well as civil.

   But, before you go, might i ask what other "relevant mailing lists
and places" there are? If you don't want to start a flame war here,
please reply personally. I am asking publicly because this is usually
a sign that a list's usefulness is questionable, at least. I think we
should have alternatives to compare to.

   And, yes, good luck to all.

--
eden