[governance] RE: IPv[4,6, 4/6] was IGF delhi format

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Feb 29 20:02:09 EST 2008

Though I agree mostly with what you wrote below per se, same thing
should apply to those technical people - if they like to be involved
with social policy and governance issues, they need to know
some basics of policy process and especially here, civil society values
etc. I hope these are always reciprocal or "equal" each other.

AND, I hope one side will provide basics to the other, not
expecting others to study as an "obligation". Though I don't like
to put too much division between the "two" as a dichotomy,
and like to see them come together to make things more productive

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org