[governance] IPv[4,6, 4/6] was IGF delhi format

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:40:51 EST 2008

A cheerful Ah and Aha!

*"the ability to connect all of the world's peoples to a single
global Internet, with all that means about end to end reachability."*

Dear Izumi and All:

This seems a core statement, and quite compatible with *Respectful
Interfaces*.

Is this like a transcript of statement made, or a statement here, or a
blend?

Helpful, in any event.

Best, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff (of, yes, *Respectful Interfaces*.