[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Feb 20 05:10:36 EST 2008

Formal statements? Of course not, Secretariat bureaucrats are too
careful for that. So I answer your question with another one: If the
9-10 I* organizations are not counted as CS, what are they counted as?
And where is it stated anywhere what they are counted as? And if they
are considered a separate "technical community" then by definition
giving them that status as a stakeholder group on a par with CS reduces
the number of CS people on the MAG, does it not?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org