[governance] Reconstituting MAG

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Feb 13 07:58:01 EST 2008

Hi Parminder,

I don't want to go around and around on the point, especially since the
concerns I've raised are more political/procedural than substantive.  But I
do think that the issue of defining the stakeholders in question is more
complex than your solution suggests; that a proper dissection of it would
take more time and broader dialogue than is possible now; that the consensus
for your approach is among a pretty small portion of the population reading
this thread; and that this may do more to deepen divides than anything else.
I hope I'm proven wrong on the last.  In any event, I would suggest a
different acronym than IABs, since one of them is the IAB, bit confusing.

Cheers,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org