[governance] communicating with our peers

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Mon Feb 11 17:42:49 EST 2008

On 10/02/2008, at 11:44 PM, linda misek-falkoff wrote:

> Does it help - do you think -  if all those in the more admin and
> decisional body are also in the more general list, sometimes called
> a member list?

On a tangent to this, it is little-known that there is already a
mailing list for all IGF stakeholders, which the Secretariat created
at my request but which they have not promoted or even linked to, and
which has therefore been basically unused.  (See http://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/plenary_intgovforum.org.)
   The ideal case would be if, rather than necessarily creating a new
list, all the Advisory Group members joined this list, and invited all
the other stakeholders to do so, and started interacting with the rest
of us as peers.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org