[governance] communicating with our peers

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:56:21 EST 2008

Dear Suresh and All:

Some more thoughts regarding participation...

As for broadening inclusive networks on multi-sectoral bases, expanded and
expanding  facilities for online participation can greatly expand the size
of the table and the number (community) of chairs at it, so as an example,
it would be interesting to hear about online participation at the recent
RIO (IGF-II) meeting.

 I'd like to compare my own experiences, for example, attending online (and
I am just one example) as we all plan for future events and activities.

P.S. Real time 'conversation' and idea-sharing  with people on this list,
through "remote" linkage, was fun at the time too along with more directly
formal ICT issues and topics. Again, as to Community.

Looking forward to more discussions on and illustrating inclusiveness,

With cordial regards,

LDMF
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme of the Communications Coordination
Committee for The U.N..