[governance] communicating with our peers

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:10:46 EST 2008

Greetings:

Very interesting.

Accord from a *Respectful Interfaces* perspective, which looks to strengths
and weaknesses on network arcs comprising social linkages.

The following is, again, very - very - welcome and refreshing as regards
potentials for productivity via the longstanding key platform approach  for
international ICT from its beginnings:

*"(inter) connectivity*".

Let's hear more please and thank you,

With kudos and best wishes,

:) LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff

Individual online posting.
For I.D. Here: The *Respectful Interfaces* Programme of the Communications
Coordination Committee For the U.N.; CCC/UN Secretary, Board Member.
.