[governance] Reminder: nominations for Appeals Team also needed!

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Dec 24 00:51:45 EST 2008

It is great that so many people have nominated for the NomCom for the
election of representatives to the MAG, but please remember that we
are also seeking nominees for the Appeals Team!

The Appeals Team is an important part of the checks and balances that
make our coordinators accountable to IGC members.  Although it is
rarely if ever called upon, it is important that a willing and capable
Appeals Team exists.

So far we have only one nominee, and we would like at least ten!
Please don't hesitate to nominate yourself or (with their agreement)
someone else whom you believe could take on this job.  Thanks in
advance!

--
JEREMY MALCOLM
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the only independent global
campaigning voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in
115 countries, we are building a powerful international consumer
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere. For more
information, visit www.consumersinternational.org.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org