[governance] Themes for the coming IGFs

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Fri Dec 12 11:57:14 EST 2008

This is a proposal for 'the' main theme of IGF 2009; which could also double (if we don;t win that) as a more specific topical theme.

In the latter case, we have

Open and Universal Internet Access
- combining open and access,possibly including Rights, etc.

Rights could be addressed as a parallel core theme as well of course, I'm just throwing out some ideas.

Critical Internet Resources is doing well as a separate theme but of course should be informed by principles or rights for open and universal internet access.

Lee