[governance] Nitin Desai's two groups

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:05:01 EST 2008

Dear Jeremy and Group,

Missing being there with you again - but appreciating the remote
participation channels; glad to know you are there *inter alia*  stressing
what I will phrase "Participatory *Processes*," which from a *Respectful
Interfaces* approach are themselves *Substantive* - based on key community
values.

Strong felt need occurring at current Information and Communication
Technology related events in NY U.N. environment;  more later on this...
keep up the great work, with thanks,

LDMF.

Dr. L.D. Misek-Falkoff
For I.D. here:  Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N. (NGO);
*Respectful Interfaces* Programme.