[process] Re: [governance] USG on ICANN - no movement here

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Aug 6 05:47:06 EDT 2008

McTim

> If the insulter wasn't our only coordinator, I would ask that the
> other coordinator privately warn him against this sort of behaviour.

The other co-coordinator will in place within the next two weeks. I will
announce the election process/ schedule within the next 24 hours.

You can then try that channel. And there is of course the 'appeals
committee'. In fact, speaking in humour, you should explore buying a
season-pass with them. You seem to object to every single thing I ever do,
and it is getting a bit tiring.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org