[governance] beijing ticket scam - is this governed at all?

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Aug 5 04:41:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

This example resonates nicely with the thrust of the transboundary workshop
IGC has proposed for Hyderabad.  It's not obvious that any of the existing
multilateral frameworks on cybercrime, e-commerce, consumer protection and
such that deal with jurisdictional matters provides all that much guidance
on multi-territoriality problems.  Would be curious what sort of 'governance
guidelines' John or others might envision....

Best,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org