[governance] IGC workshop: A rights agenda for Internet

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Apr 25 08:22:07 EDT 2008

Karen, as I mentioned regarding the Transboundary
Internet workshop, the proposal does not need to
be complete for April 30.  More compete the form
the better, so don't stop!  But at this time you
can make general comments rather than specific.
You don't need names of all who you want
involved, just say who you want involved, what
point of view.

A straightforward description of what the
workshop will be about and what interests will be
represented will let us all see what issues
people think important.  With the proposals and
any discussion from the open consultation, the
MAG should be able to start more detailed
discussion of the programme. We'll all be able to
see what other's are working on, perhaps join
them, merge ideas, etc.

There's been a bit of discussion about this on
the MAG list and it's in the email digests of the
MAG discussions (which I guess people have
stopped reading... they are pretty dull.)
<http://intgovforum.org/forum/index.php?topic=426.0>

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org