[governance] IGC Nomcom - Slate of candidates

Graciela Selaimen graciela at rits.org.br
Thu Apr 24 15:38:18 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Thank you very much for selecting me as a nominee, and thanks to the
nomcom for the work done so far.

As requested, I confirm my interest in being recommended to the MAG and
commit to regularly post updates to the IGC mailing list, if I am
selected by the UN.

regards,
Graciela Selaimen
Rits - Brasil