[governance] Re: enhanced cooperation

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:36:55 EDT 2008

and yet another link I have just seen:

http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/ARIN_XXI/mem_transcript.html#anchor_5

scroll to last bit at bottom, for EC lovefest between CTU and ARIN:

MS. LEWIS: Bernadette Lewis from the Caribbean Telecommunications
Union. I just wanted to place on record my appreciation for the
process ARIN uses. The transparency, the ability to participate
freely, I think is priceless, and I think it is one of the real pluses
of this organization. And I'd like to say that we are looking forward
from the Caribbean Telecommunications Union to working more closely
with ARIN, to getting involved in the processes, and I think there are
tremendous examples for us to take back and use in the Caribbean. And
I welcome the opportunity to work with the members of the Advisory
Committee and the people who have come forward to make suggestions to
us in terms of policy, getting involved in the policy process. We
really appreciate that, and we look forward to taking a more active
role in the ARIN process. Thank you.

MR. CURRAN: Thank you for your kind words. I can say on behalf of the
Board and the membership, we look forward to working even more closely
with the folks at the CTU. Microphones remain open. Last call.
Microphones are closed. Thank you very much. (Applause)

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim