[governance] Re: enhanced cooperation

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:30:37 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net> wrote:

> Now, first of all I see no specific way in which all the institutions you
> say are already doing EC as contributing " to creating an environment that
> facilitates this development of public policy principles" (para 70, TA). If
> you think they are, can you tell me how?

Here's another link that i ran across this a.m.

http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/ARIN_XXI/PDF/monday/Internet_Gov_Amour.pdf

If you like, I can send links every time I run across them (every day)
in hopes of convincing you this is a documentary, not fiction.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim