[governance] IGC workshop: Rights to Internet/Information (RIT)

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Apr 19 08:24:48 EDT 2008

hi parminder and all,

a quick update on where we're at with this proposal..

>A rights based approach to the Internet – Implications for IG
>
>Michael and Karen are co-coordinating a WG on
>this, and a proposal will soon be shared for
>discussion, as with other proposal. Anyone who
>wants to join this WG is welcome.

Michael and I are working on a first draft - very
broad brushstroke, taking on board comments in
the list, and offlist from lisa, konstantin and
max - and we'll try our best to post this on
monday - when we'll also post a timeline..

oh, and the accronym - RTI - is care of michael
gurstein.. we'll be using it as a working title..

karen

     governance at lists.cpsr.org