Right to keep Parminder as coordinator (and right to work on IGC workshops) Re: [governance] rights based approach to the Internet

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Apr 14 12:50:49 EDT 2008

Hi

I am not using you as much as suggesting you as an alternative candidate to
coordinate this process.  As I suggested various others who I think could do
a better job than Parminder has done so far.

This is not a campaign against Parminder, and I personally have no ax to
grind here, beyond an absolutely academic interest in seeing if we cant
actually get consensus here

Given at least two different people accusing him of bad faith in
discussions, I had some doubts, and I expressed them.

If you think Parminder would be the right candidate for this and can get
consensus, that's great. And I sincerely hope that's the case.

Hyderabad doesn’t have caipirinhas, but Kingfisher beer is a fairly
reasonable lager and I will be glad to buy you one (it goes down very well
with biryani - rice + meat)

	srs

     governance at lists.cpsr.org