[governance] rights based approach to the Internet

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:49:57 EDT 2008

Change,
> he recuse himself from his role as coordinator, and coordination be
taken
> over by Bill Drake, Adam, Meryem, Jeanette Hoffman or some others on
the
> list.

I'm not sure whether this was a serious suggestion, but if so it is
highly inappropriate for you to try to leverage minor quibbles over a
workshop into a coup. Parminder is our elected coordinator and shall
remain so until we have another election. If you don't like his
performance you can vote against him at that time, if he runs again. Or
put yourself up as a candidate.

--MM
     governance at lists.cpsr.org