[governance] rights based approach to the Internet

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Apr 14 12:52:51 EDT 2008

Its not a coup, Milton. And I personally don't care who coordinates this,
and don't have an ax to grind here - beyond being an external observer.

My opinion though is that Parminder doesn't seem to be achieving consensus
here. And perhaps the best way to get consensus might be someone else in
this role.

Please see my reply to Meryem for the rest.

	srs

     governance at lists.cpsr.org