SV: [governance] Speakers for IGF

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 20 09:52:45 EDT 2007

Carlos

We (as in, my organization) and many other people are opposed to this TV
show format. I am fine if MAG members, or whoever knowledgeable about the
issues is available at hand, does the moderation.

My problem is more with journalist moderators, than with a format where
questions are asked etc. which part are the Brazilians, gov and CS, opposed
to.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore