[governance] Speakers for IGF

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Sep 16 06:45:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

A request!

Having sent names to a public list, and not having asked the people
concerned before doing so, please let's not start discussing the
merits of individuals on the list. Comments for and against would not
be helpful (particularly against.)

We have very little time to make recommendations and it seems a good
idea to get potential names known. It may help think about balance
etc.  But let's not insult people.

I hope the nomcom process Parminder and Vitorrio works out and support them.

Thanks,

Adam
     governance at lists.cpsr.org