[governance] IGF public consultation

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Sep 6 18:49:45 EDT 2007

This is a great point, Jeremy. Principled, long-term recommendations, policies and demands have an important role in these processes, regardless of whether they are immediately accepted. Maybe it is a bit too optimistic to say that "everything" we call for gets taken up; the key is to win over allies in governments and /or business, who can be persuaded by, or find some kind of self-interest in, our calls.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org