[governance] Russia plans to create independent web / internet

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 17:02:11 EDT 2007

Very interesting - all the articles including the one on Wired.com.  Evidently
this is a network that is only based in Russia - like a tree whose trunk is the only visible thing -
the roots going too far and wide and the branches spreading too far and wide...

Maybe by the time we read this, the reorganization of network 'members' may already have been
concluded.

Question though: what is the correlation of a country's transparency index to its cybersecurity?

Nnenna