[governance] For you as an Internet user, what is a "Critical Internet resource"?

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Fri Oct 5 13:35:02 EDT 2007

Kieren:

I'm quite surprised by you response.

First - define people... An selected elite who actually know about IG
issues, speak english and have access to the internet - or the "whole
world" ?

Pro-active engagement, consultation and - dialogue - with those
voices missing from the discussion is much needed.  While this space
can provide a valuable venue for discussion  - it can not be seen as
the sole authoritative space in IG. Different cultures have different
modes of expression. While some may feel quite comfortable posting on
a public list   - it is likely not the case for the majority.

What spaces do exist for dialogue, discussion and debate. hmm.. IGF
perhaps?

regards

Robert