[governance] Who will be in Rio?

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Wed Oct 3 08:30:05 EDT 2007

Anriette:

I'll be attending the IGF in Rio this coming Nov. I'll be part of the
Diplo delegation, where i'm co-organizing a best practice session on --

ICT and Security Challenges - A selection of Case studies
http://tinyurl.com/2yyxch

As for a larger list of attendees - well, I think that for privacy
reasons the list isn't made public. I believe that was the case at
the event in Athens last year as well.

regards,

Robert
---