[governance] Re: Who will be in Rio?

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Mon Oct 8 08:45:43 EDT 2007

Anriette,

I will be there, though not sure if in time for an event on the
10th...

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> anriette at apc.org 10/8/2007 7:13 AM >>>
Adding Katitza's name which came in over the weekend.
For everyone's information, we are compiling the list so as
to invite people to an APC public event on 'equitable
access to infrastructure' that will take place on the 10th in
Rio.

Anriette

1. Adam Peake - ajp at glocom.ac.jp

2. Ian Peter - ian.peter at ianpeter.com

3. Paul Wilson -	pwilson at apnic.net

4. Erick Iriarte Ahon + 4 - aia at amauta.rcp.net.pe

5. Jeanette Hofmann - jeanette at wzb.eu

6. Gurumurthy, Anita and Parminder from ITforChange -
guru at itforchange.net

7. Robert Guerra - lists at privaterra.info

8. Mark Bench, Julien Pain + Ronald Koven from World
 Press Freedom Committee - kovenronald at aol.com

9. Baudouin Schombe - cafec3m at yahoo.fr

10. Jeremy Malcolm - Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au

11. Tapani Tarvainen - tapani.tarvainen at effi.org

12. William Drake - drake at hei.unige.ch

13. Anriette Esterhuysen - APC

14. Willie Currie - APC

15. Karen Banks - APC

16. Katitza Rodriguez Pereda - katitza at datos-
personales.org

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org