[governance] Innovation

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Nov 28 06:40:38 EST 2007

HI
See comments below
Jacqueline

> Last but not least, it seems that an opinion on ICANN could only be
> valued if expressed within a given framework,

I agree - seems to me sometimes that it has to be from the currently
dominant NA/Euro perspective, but I'm OK with a given framework for
discussion as long as it serves the purpose of constructive dialogue.

>from inside the institution, and in its own best interests (which are
equated to "the
> Internet's best interests").

I disagree, some of the most passionate opinions expressed to date in this
thread are most emphatically anti-current structure, and some from outside
the "institution" and some from ex-members of the "institution".

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:58

     governance at lists.cpsr.org